Monday, June 7, 2010

9. Face


learn how to paint a face

now I'm so excited in learning digital painting
now I'm so in Love~

a slightly better version of this head exercise is used as my profile picture now.
few changes done... only change the level and add abit more shading on the right side, plus adding hair. Haven't put details on ears... hair's still roughly done... some shadow mistake on his forehead... but overall, this's the very first "ok" face I've ever painted so.... hehe ^^~
I'm still learning, so... ganbarimasu =D
~I think I'll work on this more later~
now gotta go read magazines I bought today, then sleep =3
nite, nite

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pleased to meet you

    Loving your blog

    Come visit some time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Hi! thanks btw =D

    Glad you actually like this blog.

    Pleased to meet you too!!

    ReplyDelete