Wednesday, May 5, 2010

1 - the unexpected little girl


Painted last January before I edit a bit and upload it here on May 5th.
I remember I was learning to paint a little girl, supposedly around 5-6 years old which ended up a failure coz she appeared older than she should be. As always, I'm confused about the background and ended up adding that blue curtain. I'm not good yet at painting fabric so it doesn't really look like 'curtain', but well, I'm learning =3

I'm learning to paint lights. I know you will still confused where's the light source actually located (I'm confused myself anyway). Need help on this actually. If just I have someone to consult.

3 comments:

  1. maybe shorter hair or hair in plaits..or tie up in two pony tails might make her look younger? hehe..
    the light seems to be coming from top left..
    this is nice ju.. really . bt the curtain is funny.. hehehe.. other than dat..nice! *click on "like" button*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wheee, Super Thanks for the comments and suggestions! and thanks for the 'like' xD
    I'll try to draw more young kids later. You can be my consultant!!! <3 <3 <3 lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuyooh! consultant ..hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete